I get this problem with the wheels in my head never stopping. Overthinking. Sometimes its quite entertaining, other times not so much. I am starting to feel a shift. I can't place exactly what it is but it's there. Someone has started to open my eyes again. Is this what I needed. A special energy has come into my life. Is it to show me acceptance, to remember what it's like to enjoy things!? I have been so emotionally absent, guarded and numb. I haven't liked to feel in a long time. It always disappoints me. Apparently I have insane expectations....of myself. I never want to feel like a burden to anyone including family and friends. I would rather isolate and be by myself. I do get tired of pretending. I have no idea what to do with my life anymore. Its very embarrassing, I feel weak, worthless. I tell her these things and she still doesn't judge me. I want to always be honest with her. Its comfortable. It's amazing. I wish I could show her the person I used to be but right now this is who I am. It's a part of my life process for whatever reason, It's part of me....all of me. I look forward to our experiences on whatever level they will be. I don't want complications for either of us. We have entered eachother's life for reasons I can't clarify but I look forward to our ride together. She makes me smile. She makes me feel! Thank you.
So soon you will learn to forget
Bad times, the rules and regrets
One day they won't reach out for you
So you put out the fires you set
As smoke fades from your last cigarette
You're a mess but yes you're beautiful
Oh, come on down, we can drown in this water
It's only gonna set us free
Come on now we can drown in this water
You've been praying for a remedy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.