There will always be a place somewhere in us that will cherish the moments we have shared with someone or something be it good or bad. New beginnings can be hard but we have to look deeper and know that those doors close or end for a reason. We all have different types of "things" that come into our lives, sometimes they stay other times they are there for moments. Sometimes they teach us and show us. Sometimes they lead us to where we are supposed to be. Sometimes they make our path in life unbearable but eventually things start to change. We have to be willing to see, to really feel, to be open to the possibilites.
I've recently took a "plunge" into a new beginning and it is amazing. I have been stagnet in my life and she has been that moment that has started to open my eyes again. The compassion and caring is something that I like and need because it's how I like to be. An unexpected chapter in my life that I wouldn't change for the world. I have tried to not want to feel for her but I do and I have realized that I am falling hard and fast. I am so guarded yet she is able to chip away at me. I like it. I like her.
“All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of
causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is
in relation to everything else.”
“Every new beginning comes from some others beginnings end.”
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.