Saturday, April 26, 2014
Cloud 9
Everyday I spend with her the more I just want to be with her. The way she makes me feel. How incredibly sexy she is. How it feels when we become one. Her voice, her smell. It feels so right with her. We make sense together. She feels good. I may go by many "names" at the moment but I hope to be open about "us" soon enough. I sometimes don't even have words that explain how I feel when I am with her. It really has been amazing so far and I can only see it staying that way for a very long time, that is if she doesn't get bored of me. I don't have much to offer right now and feel like an utter failure but I am pretty sure she can see through that smoke screen and she looks deeper within. She takes the time to accept and understand, not judge, she makes an effort. Her smile brightens up my world. She brightens up my world. Is this a dream!? I don't want it to end! Her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.